Veneers have made wonders in improving teeth appearance in so many ways. More patients now ask how much do veneers cost so they can also have and show the benefits it gives.
When do you need veneers?
Dental veneers are made of thin, customized tooth shells that cover teeth issues such as:
- Teeth gaps or diastema. Although some culture finds diastema attractive, some patients consider it abnormal. Kids with this condition might develop speech impediments such as lisping. The dentistry for kids in Riverbend Road offers veneers to correct a child’s teeth gap.
- Damaged teeth resulting in chips, cracks and even breaks. Veneer can easily layer this teeth imperfection without requiring many alteration on the teeth. Even though there’s teeth fracture, veneers protect it from further damage.
- Extreme discoloration that teeth bleaching can’t help. Some factors such as overexposure to radiation cause teeth to change in color inside out. This makes teeth whitening treatments useless and veneers a better option.
How much do veneers cost compared to teeth bleaching? It’s more costly, however, the results of veneers are more satisfying.
- Worn down teeth due to bruxism or even as time goes by for seniors. They appear malformed and thinner causing problems when chewing food. With veneers, patients would enjoy their food again.
- Irregularly shaped or uneven teeth. Some kids encounter dental accidents that affect their developing permanent teeth resulting in malformation. Once parents notice this, they should consult the dentistry for kids in Riverbend Road to provide their child a proper dental treatment.
Veneers cost in Riverbend Road
Just like most dental procedures, the cost of veneers varies with each patient’s individual dental appointment. Prior to making the veneers, other dental services are needed to prepare the teeth and the dental appliance.
So, how much do veneers cost considering the following factors?
- How many teeth are involved in the treatment? The price of veneers covers per tooth and not its set.
- Do your teeth have other conditions that need to be treated first? If some teeth need tooth decay removal, it needs to be done first. That’s another item on the bill.
- Are you dealing with a reputable dentist? Established dentists provide quality service, however, they may also charge more than the others.
- What kind of veneer materials do you consider? Porcelain veneers are best at imitating a tooth’s natural appearance in color and texture.
On average, veneers cost around $1500 CAD per tooth. So, the entire teeth set may be charged at around $20000 CAD.
If patients need an accurate quotation on this dental treatment, it’s best to consult their dentist. Parents may ask advice from the dentistry for kids in Riverbend Road to check if veneers work best for their dental condition.